Tuesday, October 27, 2009
About Me
Mahalo, Shimiflado, I'm Henry I don't really like to talk about myself but if it's necessary then so be it, I play guitar and I'm pretty good but not that good yet I need more practice, anyway I also like to draw whenever I'm bored which I'm good at but not that good I could only draw trippy things and also anything that I have a pic of so that I do it right but no tracing hehe, I'm also into things of the supernatural like ghosts and stuff which is why I'm into horror movies hehehe fun hehehe, I'm social and I am able to fix people life problem like a therapist so thats awesome for me, I have a couple of friends that are very close to me and would always have my back and I theirs hehe yup much love to you guys Andres, Juan, Hector, Enrique, German, Franklyn, Brandon, and all those others who know who they are much love bros anyway thats about it for now cause I'm tired of typing so umm later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Henry. I tried playing guitar before, but havent had time to practice much. Plus, my hands get ridiculously sweaty. =T
ReplyDeleteThe paranormal is...interesting... >=D
ReplyDeleteyeiii!! horror movies,,i like them! the bad thing is that i get scared afterwards:( but still love them..:)
ReplyDelete