The Idea I have for my final is to create some sort of interactive gameplay using max and the Kinect camera. The idea that I have for this is to use a created character brought from a Maya model to be used as a playable character on the Kinect interface. Using the rig that is place on the Maya character I would mimic it to the kinect using skeleton tracing to allow the rig and the skeleton to become one allowing the player to move the character with there own body. Once this is done I have the idea to allow the players to fight each other using the characters brought in by Maya. The perspective during the fight will vary as I have the idea to allow for a shifting camera. Along with the fighting aspect I want create a majority of games which will be created if time allows it. For Instance, I want to be able to create multiple games not just the fighting one which will all be on the same patch. The way they are selected is by having a player hover there hand over the desired option.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment